I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Someone was Praying

So thank you.. whoever you are.

I didn't have to give my boss my resignation, or threaten to quit or anything.. she just told me I 'owe her one' and gave me the day off.

So now I can be excited about Red Deer and seeing my folks and everything without fearing how to get out of working that day.

Life is good.

Lachlan's in Manitoba right now for work, and apparently Ryan is bailing on me since he asked if I wanted to do dinner tonight and is now NOWHERE to be found, so I'm spending a solitary night with Lincoln, since Summer's apparently in a god awful mood and is spending time in her crate.

I almost thought about calling Jeremy up just to get out of the house, and decided I could do with another night alone to get some things done. Now if only I could drag myself away from this maddening box of joy and wonder and do some of those things, I'd be set.

So here goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home