I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Job-Huntress

Helped Mom's friend, Marcela, tweak up her resume the other day, and Tam came over last night to get some help with her's as well.

We sent it off in application of about 30+ jobs, so hopefully she finds something so she can put in her notice already.

Princess Jesse put in his notice at Instahell yesterday, he's got a phone interview with BMO coming up and I've been passing on news about other openings with CIBC and other financial institutions as they come up so he can get out, too.

Kyle (aka Pumpkin) worked his last day on Friday, so I think it's high time that we all big adieu to that place for good.

I start a trend! :)

That's about it from this end.. cashout went awesome again today.. although yesterday left much to be desired.

What can I say? Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home