I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Happy Anniversary Ry!

My buddy Ryan messages me tonight to tell me it's been about one year since the day we met.

It's crazy to think that, first off, it went by so quickly, and secondly that it's only been a year. I feel like I've known him for so much longer than that.

Looking back, we both realize all we've been through in this last year. The comings and going of many girls on his part and many boys on mine, the road trip to my parent's place, camping at Miquelon ('Bladder infections' and the crazy retarded kid who wanted to be my boyfriend), 'pseudo date' nights when those boys or girls weren't available, the crazy psychic at the Brewhouse, my birthday (and the crazy costume we thought up for him on a whim so he wouldn't look like a partypooper), his birthday and wayyy too many shots, and too many times where we just called each other to talk about nothing.

He was there through a lot of the many makeups and breakups of DHW, took me as his official 'date' to Green Day (something I'll always love him for), helped out with the yard sale to discard DHW's shite, taking me and the kids for a walk down Candy Cane Lane and Summer officially crowning him 'King of her World'.

Man.. Ry.. you are the perfect man. Now clone yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home