I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Gee-I-Wanna Hump Day

Can you believe I haven't thought of anything to blog in 2 days now?

Let's face it.. nothing interesting happens to me.

To summarize:

- I still had a Menuplus account at CIBC which basically went defunct the year after I was upgraded to it by default when I was no longer under a 'youth account'. It boils down to me paying in excess of $200 more in service charges for the past 3 years by having a dumb bank account that takes more money than it should and offers no more benefits than accounts do now.

- I got my staff accounts today anyway. My service charges for last month and this month were credited back to my account, so I got *bliss* like $50 back that I promptly put towards bills.

- I've decided I really really really want to drive and will even go through this graduated licensing bullcrap that Alberta has now implemented despite going through it partially in BC already. I miss it, and I genuinely hate the bus now.

- I was exhausted and tried to fall asleep by 9 last night, but then Lachlan came online, so I talked to him, and then Jeremy called and wanted to chat, too. This dating stuff takes time out of my meager sleep schedule.

- Because of last night, I was exhausted this morning, and slept in. Had about 10 minutes to get ready for work and then caught a later bus. Thus why I really want to drive and not do this commuting crap anymore.

- My Nana sent me a care package today. I heart care packages.

- Lachlan and I have plans to drink green beer on Friday. Any joiners?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home