I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Fucking 'Eh'

So for once.. my Friday didn't totally blow.

Today was slammed at work, but I guess that's normal for a Friday, so although I was quite sick still, and more than a little tired and irritable.. it went just fine.

Dade picked me up from work, and his dad hauled his boxspring and mattress from his old apartment downtown to the house. It's amazing how well old computer cables hold up in the stead of bungee cords. I'm guessing that truly makes Dade a computer geek. :D

Actually.. the most humorous part of my day was when I was finishing cashing out and the branch's security guard, John, came up to my wicket to let me know there was 'a gentleman with green hair by the name of David waiting outside' for me. That merited a few raised eyebrows from nearby coworkers. It's a good thing he mentioned the green hair, however, because who the hell is David? No one calls Dade that!

Less than a week until the 'rents and little G are in the city. I'm nervous as hell about the show, but excited to see them. I'm sending mom and dad to see Trooper on Saturday night, and G and I are going to tool around West Ed doing the tacky tourist thing since he is, and I always endeavour to have the chance to act like one.

I'm slipping.. I'm not as funny as I used to think I was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home