I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Fridays Truly Suck

The bank I work at was robbed today. It's just like most bank robberies in that no one had a clue what was happening. Bank was in lockdown mode for about 2 and a half hours while the police questioned the teller and other employees.

Everyone's a little shaken up, especially since in actuality, banks truly aren't robbed that often, but it's always a fear in the back of your mind when you work with money.

Came home to a message from Lachlan who decided who's going to Red Deer this weekend, call him back and find out he also had the meeting with the V.P. of his company and is indeed moving to Toronto in June or July. Tells me he doesn't want to go now that he has something holding him to Edmonton, but my two cents are that he doesn't really, does he?

I dunno, on Fridays it rains, it pours for me.

Then I discover a subpoena from the Edmonton Police service instructing me to show up in court in late June to testify against a repeated fraud case that I encountered several times at Instahell. Oh joy.

Do I get drunk, or do I remain anti-social and clean my house up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home