I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Eight Below

Went to see Eight Below today with Jeremy.

I sort of felt bad about taking such a guy-ish guy to a Disney flick about sleddogs, but he actually seemed to enjoy it, although I think me sharing my licorice had a lot more to do with his enjoyment than the actual movie.

To his credit, he did sort of tear up in the part of the movie where one of the dogs dies, and of course I was soaking the people in front of me with my waterworks.

Had to come home and give my two a hug, and reassure them that I would NEVER (EVER) leave them behind in Antarctica for six months.

2 Comments:

Blogger DTD Time Traveler said...

Whoa...good to know you wouldn't leave your dogs there. I was worried for a bit.

Why'd you give away part of the movie!!...gee thanks

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 at 1:51:00 AM PST

 
Blogger breepeace said...

There's 8 dogs.. you guess which one of them dies! :)

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 at 5:20:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home