I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Monday, March 20, 2006

BES Yes

Well CIBC has this policy where when people do transactions through the tellers, an outside call centre calls them afterwards to ask them questions in regards to their experience to make sure everyone's still doing their jobs and treating the clients well.

It's called the 'Branch Experience Survey' or BES and is essentially like mystery shopping, except the people don't really know they'll be called and asked about the experience, so it's a little less subjective.

I got my first BES on Friday of last week, and am overjoyed to hear I scored a perfect 100%. I'm immensely proud.

I *think* I quit at Hallmark yesterday, but I'll come to that later.

Still being a pussy about calling my boss to clarify.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home