I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

What I found out this morning..

Well.. I had to be up fairly early this morning to go to this interview, I logged on to MSN, and my mom starts messaging me really distraught.

It turns out she was deleting some MSN message archives on the computer and came across some conversations T's been having with friends.

Things like how he's been doing meth, and thinks mom's 'nothing but a pot smoking worthless person, who has never done anything in her life besides make me hate herself'.

I'm thinking eighteen is a little old to just start the teenage angst set, but mom and I are floored.

What do you say to an 18 year old boy who's decided meth is alright, but someone who smokes pot is worthless?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home