I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Today and Stuff

I'm so tired.

Obviously from my entry last night, you can all imagine it was a rough one indeed, so I ran on about 3 hours of quality sleep after venting to Dear Shane until the wee hours of the morning.

So this morning at the bank, I had a breakdown, got sent home early, came home and just crashed until about 1 when Ross woke me up with heart shaped pancakes (am actually not a huge pancake fan, but who can resist them in the shape of hearts?).

Had to work at Hallmark this afternoon, so I hopped on the bus and made my way to work.

Drew the conclusion I am a Cougar in training, due to me making eyes at the hot little punk kid with the green hair and the pierced eyebrow. To be fair, he was making eyes back and it's always a little nice to be validated. Besides.. he's probably graduating this year or something.. that's not so wrong is it?

Anyway.. after the mental undressing (I'm chewing ice here, I'm so damn hard up!), I got to work about 5 minutes late and discovered I got to work with the oh-so-alterna Adam, who I discovered early in my shift, is also gay.

I don't think I'm capable of meeting straight men anymore!

Anyway.. the shift flew by with us just talking and rearranging scrapbooks.

Call me a dork or what you will, but I think I'm going to start scrapbooking as a hobby.. I need a flippin' hobby already!

Umm.. what else?

I'm tired.. so I'm boring and I really think I should just go to bed. So I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home