I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

To be unemployed

1)Are your parents married or divorced?
---> Still Married

2) Vegetarian?
---> Not even any semblance of it anymore, although carry the utmost respect for them.

3) Heaven?
---> Sure.

4) Come close to dying?
---> Times I felt like it.

5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
---> My earrings never come out, and whenever I wear rings, I normally wear them everywhere.

6) Are you eating?
---> Just drinking tea.

7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
---> Mmmm... yes.

8 ) Makeup?
---> I try to daily.. you never know.

9) Were you usually the dumper or the dumpee in your past relationships?
---> Hmm.. sadly the dumpee. I hate dumping.

10) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
----> Oh man, the list just gets longer and longer the older I get.

11) What do you wear to bed?
---> Whatever. I'm not particular.

12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
---> Mmmhmm.

13) Can you roll your tongue?
--> Sure, I can roll it into a tonguey tube, and I can roll my R's.

14) Pluck your eyebrows?
---> Oh god yes.

15) What kind of watch(es)?
---> I haven't worn a watch since I was six.

16) Abortion?
---> I am pro-choice. Who am I to impose my values on others?

17) Hair color?
---> Only my hairdresser knows.

18) Future child's name?
---> If I have them that is... I'm a big fan of something classic sounding but slightly exotic for the girls, like Olivia, Cecile, Lucia or Adéle, but Logan, Quinn or Garner for boys. Although I'm leaning more towards naming future pets these.

19) Do you snore?
---> Only when I'm sick.

20) If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation, where would u go?
---> Spain, Australia, Greece.

21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
---> Only my animals when they ate too much.

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
---> Pay my way through school.

23) Gold or silver?
---> Silver.. or Platinum. :) Horribly black and white question.. I'd prefer Platinum.

4) Hamburger or hot dog.
---> Hamburgers.


25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
---> Pasta.

26) Beach, city, or country?
---> Beach.

27) Who was the last person you touched?
---> Corey.. he licked my face, and I hit him. Hitting is touching, right?

28) Where do you eat?
---> Home usually.

29) When's the last time you cried?
---> 2 Saturdays ago..

30) Have you loved somebody so much it made you cry?
---> Yes. 2 Saturdays ago..

31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
---> I'm a girl.. it's acceptable. Sometimes even hot.

32) Ever been involved with the police?
---> Once upon a time in Zellers, yes. I got tossed in the drunk tank one horrible Boxing Day, too. And my ex caused a lot of police involved drama.

33) Believe in Santa?
----> I try to still. It gets harder and harder every Christmas, especially when I help my parents stuff my youngest brothers stocking while drinking wine and eating the cookies left out.

34) Do you talk in your sleep?
---> If I'm stressed I might.

35) Beach or pool?
---> The Beach.. but wouldn't a more apt question be poolside or beach??

36) Can you cross your eyes?
---> Not really.

37) What's your favorite song at the moment?
---> The Offspring, Hit That, but it'll change tomorrow, I'm sure.

38) Window seat or aisle?
---> Window.

39) Ever met any famous bands/singers?
---> I shared a chocolate bar with the drummer from Big Wreck, and chatted the band up. They played their encore song for me that night and signed my CD. Met the lead singer from Joydrop, although they were never super mainstream. Made out with the bass player from Crowned King, but they're not really famous yet. Bif Naked, briefly. And chatted with the guys from Hot Hot Heat, because, well, I was one of the two people there to see them.

40) Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship?
----> Not truly, but fairly, yes.

41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
---> I'm a twirler.

42) Rickie Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
----> Oprah.. she's the shit.

43) Would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery of any kind if confronted?
----> No.. I fear it might come off as pretentious.

44) How long does your shower lasts?
---> Usually no longer than 15 minutes.

45) Do you drive a stick?
---> I don't drive -- period.

46) Cake or ice cream?
---> Why not both?

47) Self-conscious?
---> Only in awkward situations.

48) What time do you get up?
---> Whenever I feel like it, lately.

49) Have you ever given money to a bum?
---> Yeah.. I gave one $5 once, and then realized afterwards, it was my bus fare.

50) When was your first crush?
---> When I was like, 5.

51) Where do you wish you were?
---> On vacation, someplace tropical, with waterfalls.

52) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
---> I hope not.

53) Ever been given a ring?
---> Just by my family, and then all of my rings were gifts.

54) Longest relationship?
---> Just a year.. a very tumultuous year.

55) Last gift you received?
----> I guess you could call the necklace I gave back years ago, and then got back recently, a gift.

56) Last sport you played?
---> Can you call working out on the punching bag, Boxing? If so, Boxing.

57). Things you spend a lot of money on?
---> Food, Rent, Bills.. nothing fun.

58) Where do you live?
---> Edmonton

59) High School you attend(ed)?
---> South Peace Secondary School

60) Last wedding attended?
----> Oh my Lord.. Des and Trent's wedding, like 3 years ago. I know way too many serially single people.

61) Favorite fast food restaurant?
---> Taco Time

62) Where do you work?
----> I don't. Although I sign my paperwork for my new job tomorrow.

63) Can you cook?
----> Sometimes.. Most of the Time.

64) Most hated food:
---> Seafood.

65) Can you sing?
---> Not well. :)

66) Last kiss?
---> Last Night.

67) last concert attended?
---> Green Day in April

68) Favorite Alcoholic drink:
----> Rye and Gingers

69) Current Crush?
---> I'm not answering that...

1 Comments:

Blogger Quirky Cori said...

Thanks to you, I've made my own list. to that I stick my tongue out at you! But not at you as you are pulling down Ross' undies because frankly, there was something really disturbing about that picture.

It makes me want to ask you something that another Ross used to like asking "Are you on crack?" So are you?

Thursday, February 2, 2006 at 8:16:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home