I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Roost etc.

Tracy got this brilliant idea to take me out last night, and after much discussion it was decided on that her, Ross and I would go to The Roost, which all Edmontonians know if the place to be if you're gay, lesbian, bi-sexual or a fruit fly.

I think we fall into the latter catagory.

Anywhoo.. we spent copious amounts of time at the mall picking out the perfect outfit for her.. quite beautiful if I might add.. and went home to get ready for the night out.

We got there at like midnight, and I *think* Tracy's worry that it wouldn't leave us ample time to drink was completely unfounded.

I woke up this morning (afternoon) with a basic idea of what happened, and a few strange pictures on my digicam. Hmmm. Sore legs, too, although I do remember not really leaving the dance floor.

And.. as I can recall, got hit on a few times by lesbians and stood in the cold waiting for a cab for an hour.

Good night?

You tell me... I did leave the many random boob shots out. Gotta keep it PG ya know.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home