I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

No Chocolate

I'm sad, so I want chocolate.

I distinctly remembered there being a few pieces of Olive Garden chocolate birthday cake in the fridge, from the other day when Ross' mom pretended it was her birthday, but sadly, they've disappeared and the box is taunting me from the top of the garbage. So cruel.

Scrounging in the fridge presented a freshly made bowl of Jello. Thinking that would be enough to satiate my cravings for anything sweet, I grabbed a spoonful. I think Ross was attempting to make Jello shooters, since it's covered in a watery liquid and smells decidedly of rum. It really didn't do the trick.

If I wasn't so tired I'd be at the store now, getting candy, despite the fact that it'll leave me more sad in a few days once it makes it's way to my thighs.

I think I'll just sleep instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home