I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Nana's 75 this year

Apparently, 2006 is the year of my family.

I got a very official looking invite in the mail from my aunt in regards to my Nana's 75th birthday this summer.

If I know anything about my aunt (keeping in mind, is the same aunt who got me rip-roaring drunk off ice wine at 11), festivities will include mostly drinking. And a houseboat. And bocce.. drunken bocce.

I'm stoked, since I haven't been to the Shuswap in a few years, and it's the weekend of my parent's 25th wedding anniversary, so I think that's when I should plan for my next vacation.

I'm very excited about this. Happy yellow invitation is getting posted on my bulletin board tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home