I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

More Memery

Name 21 people you can think of right off the top of your head..
Dont read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 21 people.

1. My Mom
2. Corey
3. Ross
4. Lachlan
5. Tammy
6. Wayne
7. Trinity
8. Corina
9. Ola
10. Tracy
11. Erik
12. Adrian
13. Melissa
14. Travis
15. Ashley
16. Kayla
17. Ryan
18. Jesse
19. Kyle
20. Craig
21. Dustin

(That's retarded, I really had to think of 21 people)

Q: How did you meet 14?
Through a friend of a friend at a party in Pouce Coupe, we talked about his dog, Jeb for like an hour and then did shots until we couldn't see straight.


Q: What would you have to do to see 10?
Fly to Moose Jaw


Q: What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?
That would be odd, especially since her and I have a long running pact not to date the other's exes.

Q: Would 21 and 12 make a good couple?
Umm.. might not be so surprising considering how many gay men I know, but would be slightly disturbing and I think they're both too macho.

Q: Describe 6:
Gave him my heart, he rejected it. Love and learn.

Q: Do you think 19 is attractive?
I think Pumpkin is adorable, but I'm not attracted to him.

Q: Tell me something humiliating about 17:
Ry's ever done anything overly embarrasing. All my Ryan stories involve something stupid I did, usually while being drunk. Although he did 'come out of the closet' at his birthday, and we have pictures to prove it.

Q: Do you know any of 4's family members?
Nada

Q: What would you do if 18 just confessed they liked you?
Be extremely confused.. but slightly flattered. He's the queen of my queens!

Q: when's the last time you talked to 13?
Holy hell.. almost a year ago now that I think about it. I smell a pub crawl coming on.

Q: What is 2's favorite band?
Corey's musical tastes vary by the day. I don't think he has one.

Q: Would you ever date 5?
No.. she's too high maintanence. :)

Q: Is 11 single?
Yes, he is.

Q: Would you ever want to be in a serious relationship with 16?
Nope.. Kayla's not my type. :)

Q: Where does 15 live?
Tucson, Arizona :(

Q: Are number 7 & 8 best friends?
My brother and my surrogate sister have never met, sadly.

Q: Do you like 1?
She's my Ma.. acourse I like her. :)

Q: Thoughts on 3?
I adore my Rossy.. scabies and all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home