I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Life's Good

Alrighty then..

Well.. I got my flowers at the office.. thanks to the guy who didn't sign his name (I know who you are, though, don't think you're getting off that easily!), I got money in my account today (thanks to the nice lady at the EI office) and I got a kitschy part time job selling gifts and stuff.

Top it all off with some cute new clothes from Suzy, and a blissful cotton candy milkshake and..

I retract my former statements.. Life is Golden! Happy Valentines!

Of course the delivery girl came in and asked for me by name, so all the snoops down in the inner office came out to see me blush 20 shades of pink. I was the only one who got flowers at the office, but it's really not surprising considering I'm one of 4 women who work there -- 2 are off on vacation and the mailroom lady, Betty, got her flowers last night. Still.. thank you Mr. I-Think-You're-Too-Cynical!

In other news, Ross got a job at Hollister, and I'm so happy for him. Justin and I were so right about him applying and getting hired. He's like the poster boy, and he already proved to Tracy and I that his fashion sense far exceeds our own.

I've been working on mom's webpage a lot in the past few days.. it's mind numbingly dull, but because I have to be at the office at 8, I really need to be in bed by 9 or 10. Really hope Ross isn't in a gym-going mood tonight, because I'm not sure I can face even 5 minutes more standing.

But anyway, once I get it looking less patched together, I shall post the link, and I expect some (mostly positive) feedback.

And that's it, that's all.. I need to soak my feet and take off these flipping nylons. Bloody shoes. Bloody need for clothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home