I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

It's February, right?

It's hard to believe that just 2 days ago, I sat huddled in a corner outside of the office, struggling to keep my extremely temperamental MP3 player going against the cold winter wind, while I smoked enough to last until my next break.

It clicked, then. Winter's back. With a vengeance, bitches.

So color me confused when I woke up this am to discover that the sun is shining and Corey's taking garbage out in board shorts and a t-shirt. Comfortably, might I add.

Also that I logged on to MSN, and a gent I talk to is taking his bike for a ride in this freakishly warm weather.

It's February, isn't it?

I know I slept in this morning, but it's not possible that I slept in until April, is it?

Welcome to Alberta. If you don't like the weather, wait another 5 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home