I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm procrastinating again

Ten Firsts
First Best Friend: Hmm.. Melissa McVicar and Kyle Beattie
First Screen Name: breepeace, and I stuck with it
First Pet: Well, Charlie the cockatiel that wanted to kill me.. my first real pet was Sparky, the orange Pomeranian
First Piercing: My ears.. I was like 8 months old.
First Crush: Well, Kyle I guess, my first real crush was Tyson Thorne in grade 5, though. I loved the redheads.
First CD: Sheryl Crow's first CD, my aunt gave it to me
First Car: A hot pink convertible number... too small for me, but Barbie loved it.
First Stuffed animal: I don't remember honestly. I had a doll named Peggy Sue and my rabbit puppet named 'Bunny'.. I don't remember my first stuffie

NINE LASTS
Last Alchoholic Beverage: A beer the other night
Last Car ride: To the Canadian Brewhouse for breakfast on Saturday in 'Emily'
Last Movie Seen: 'The Constant Gardener' on Friday night
Last Phone Call: Tammy, upset about still working at 'corporate hell'
Last Song Played: I'm listening to 'Harder to Breathe' by Maroon 5 right now
Last Bubble Bath: While I was on the phone with Tammy
Last time you Cried: This weekend.. this weekend sucked

EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: I dated a guy who became like a best friend, but no
Have you ever been arrested? In a roundabout way..
Have you ever skinny dipped: Yes, a few times, and the last time I sported the bug bites in some strange places to back it up. I used to skinny dip in the pool at the Ranch all the time. ;) Shhhh
Have you ever been on tv: A few times.. dog stuff
Have you ever kissed someone, and then regreted it? Nope.. I love kissing. No regrets.
Have you ever had a sex dream about someone? Oh God :(
Have u ever cheated on someone? Definitely not.
Seven things you are wearing: A blue turtleneck, blue jogging pants, 4 earrings and my grad ring.. wow, I really had to dig for that one.
Six things you have done today?: typed (A LOT!), froze, made eyes at hot Roy, chased my bus, had a shower, had a bath
Five favorite things in order: My dogs.My family.Reading a good book.Friends.Music.
Four people (or things) you would tell anything to: Summer, Lincoln, Onye and my Mom

Three picks:
1.Black or White: Black
2.Hot or Cold: Cold
3.Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla

Two things you want to do before you die:
1. Set foot on at least one other continent.
2. Write and publish a novel.

One thing you regret: Telling him I loved him. I did. I just wish I hadn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home