I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Four Things

Wasting time while my bath runs..

Four jobs I've had:
1. Gas Jockey or Fuel Transfer Technician
2. Server/Busser/Expediteur - Earl's.. Don't eat the Pickles!
3. Retail Sales Bum
4. Legal loan shark

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Best in Show
2. Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin
3. Cruel Intentions
4. Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Four places I've lived:
1. Jasper, AB
2. Chase, BC
3. Dawson Creek, BC
4. Bow Valley, AB

Four TV shows I love:
1. Family Guy
2. Home Movies
3. Clone High
4. Sex and the City

Ten highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of:[1]
1. 24
2. Lost
3. CSI (any of them!)
4. Most Reality TV
5. The Office
6. Battlestar Galactica
7. My Name is Earl
8. Deadwood
9. Star Trek (any of them!)
10. The Wire

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Whitehorse, YT
2. Victoria, BC
3. Regina, SK
4. Kelowna, BC

Isn't that sad?

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Chicken Penne Primavera
2. Mom's Meatloaf
3. Dad's Meatballs
4. Anything pasta sans seafood

Four sites I visit daily:
1. pinkisthenewblog.com
2. furry-paws.com
3. radiosonic.fm
4. nexopia.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In the tub
2. Out with friends
3. At a dog show
4. Visiting my parents

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home