I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Eight for Eight

Since I think tomorrow is going to be a long blogger-less day, I feel the need to add just one-more-post.

So here's my 8 random thoughts for 8:

-I don't often admit this, but I despise most pop. Ginger Ale is about all I can stomach. I do enjoy fruit juice, though. Sometimes too much.
On that note:
-The boys' bathroom upstairs is messy and needs to be cleaned. Corey uses entirely too much T.P.
-My new shampoo smells like Swedish berries, and that makes me really happy. And hungry.
-When I go to bed tonight, it'll be the third night that I try to watch 'The Ice Storm'. I'll probably fall asleep at the same part.
-I'm beginning to think this bank job isn't going to be worth it. I'd almost rather accept the job at the Body Shop in the mall.
-I've seen this episode of Family Guy about 12 times in it's entirety. Probably closer to 30 in part.
-4 weeks ago I would sell my eye teeth for a cup of joe in the morning. Now I'd sell my eye teeth never to smell it again.
-Tomorrow is really going to hurt. Really. Going. To.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home