I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Bloody Single's Awareness Day

Well folks, here it is… the day greeting card and ice cream sales are projected to skyrocket.

Me? I’m sitting at my desk at work, counting panels on the wall to pass the time. The phone won’t ring, Solitaire is getting old, and I forgot my book when I was rushing for the bus this morning.

Well, my Valentine’s Day kicked it off into high gear when I woke up at 5 to go get a drink, and notice Rossy’s still up, watching TV and straightening up the living room.

He comes over, gives me a hug and a kiss, and wishes me Happy Valentines. I couldn’t help the scowling… it’s 5 in the morning, right?

He amends his comment.

“Happy Single’s Awareness Day!”

Ah yes.

I need another day to be painfully aware of how single I am?

Someone please bring me flowers. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home