I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Welcome to the World!

Well, I'm currently still a little bitter that Corey went out and got a Blackberry less than 3 weeks after Wayne showed up at West Ed with a Blackberry of his own.. honestly.. what is up with these boys? I mention I'd like one and they automatically one up me?

Anywho, despite the fact that I told them both I was holding out for one instead of getting a cell, but just needed the funds in order to buy the hardware outright, Corey decided I needed to be contacted on a regular basis. Keeping in mind that my state of employment is well, ok, I'm a broke ass bum with no job... I figured having just another way to get in touch with yours truly wasn't such a bad idea. So he gave me his phone, now that he's switched from Telus to Rogers and is still bound to the Telus contract. Besides.. lots of opportunities for me to text dirty things to Wayne...



And there's my baby.. the phone I mean, not Ross' crotch, although I'm fond of that as well.

What else?

Oh yeah, I'm unemployed, so that sucks.

I drink a lot of Coff-ay (just for you OW!) and stare at the computer screen for like 6 hours a day, and that's just about it.

*Shrugs* Oh well.. like they say.. no news is good news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home