I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Thursday Thirteens


Thirteen Things about Bridgit's Week


1…. Got home after a fun-filled week with the fam. Packed more things into the car than I came with. Love Christmas!
2…. Got ready for New Years fun.. drank copious amounts of coffee until the wee hours and attempted to clean. Failed miserably.
3…. Ross moved in, Dear Sweet Original Wayne (Corina has re-named him) arrives, we jet to Ross' mom's house for a wonderful home cooked meal. Makes Lipton Sidekicks pale in comparison.
4…. New Years fun ensues. House full of hilarious drunken gay men ensures no fights break out.. sans the fight little Corey, or Corey2 as he has been dubbed, with his upset stomach. Premixed Kahlua Mudslides are decidedly potent to his extremely small stature. He becomes great friends with the upstairs WC.
5…. We have an amazingly good first day of '06. No upsets, few headaches, and mass amounts of grilled cheese sandwiches help. We do precisely nothing all afternoon.
6…. I finally get to meet Original Wayne's illusive friend, Geo. A year of hearing stories, anecdotes, etc about the friend I was beginning to think didn't think existed, comes to a close. I know a Geo.
7…. We go furniture shopping the second day of '06 for Wayne's condo. I discover that kitchen tables can be amazing things, and that some actually stand upright. Debate spending $1500, also, on something to brag about to people who come over, and then decide I would also enjoy eating food off of it. Consider just buying a table cloth to cover the fact my current dining room table sags badly on one end.
8…. Embarass myself in front of sales lady at Revolve furniture when she discovers me giving bedroom eyes to Wayne while groping one of the posts on a bed suggestively. Decide to stop being a public nympho -- at least, all the time.
9…. Corey procrastinates about grocery shopping again. Resign myself to another week of Sidekicks.
10…. Go for a job interview at the General Veterinary Hospital, it goes well.
11…. Corey's a bastard.. he doesn't deserve his new Blackberry.. Bah.
12…. Ran out of 'supplies'.. contemplated buying shares in Trojan. Visit 24 hour sex shop instead.
13…. Spend an hour browsing toys, lubes, costumes, etc in Sex Shop.. see next post.



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home