I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Screw you, rest of Canada

Don't take the title of this entry seriously.. I just stumbled on a webpage titled that and can't stop giggling.



To see the rest, check out this page.

Someone with about as much time, but a lot more skill than I photoshopped this and the others cheques at the above site. I stumbled on it while I, in a fit of desperation, googled to see if there's any more information on when the cheques are coming.

Yesterday's mail was a serious let-down for me, since I personally am desperately waiting for my little windfall to come in, so I can pay some bills and perhaps put something other than condiments in the fridge. Last I heard, they were due in between the 12th and the 31st, and here I sit, on the 28th, desperate for Monday's mail to come in.

Being broke sucks..

Have any fellow Albertans recieved their $400 yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home