I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Discreet Adventures????

So me, being the night owl I am, and not having a certain cuddly individual in bed with me this evening, was watching the Late Show tonight when the most DISTURBING commercial came on.

It's for this website Discreet Adventures and apparently the premise of the site is for people who are married or otherwise attached who are seeking solace in another's arms. I'm thinking, "What the Hell possesses someone to create a website to cater to people looking to cheat?"

Anywhoo.. I signed up, not because I'm looking for a *ahem* discreet adventure, but so Ross and I could laugh at the losers who are looking to cheat on their unsuspecting spouses during the wee hours of the morning. And to bemoan how horrible our society is.

Check me out.. my name is Sarah, and I'm a vegetarian, agnostic, blonde with a bachelors in marketing. My interests include sharing fantasies, being creative with food, and apparently various sado-masochistic rites. I also think my boobs are my best feature. Woohoo! Ain't the Internet grand?

Off to find out why Corey is moaning at 2 in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home