I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Waiting for Corey to get Dressed...

1) My uncle: is a Scouser.. look it up.
2) Never in my life: will I ever buy a puppy from a pet store
3) When I was five: My aunt's Husky cross knocked me into the rock garden, resulted in the next 2 years being spent carrolling "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth".
4) I have the most amazing collection of: dog hair in my room.. come see.
5) I will never forget: the day I confronted my ex at another woman's house at 2 in the morning. 6) I once met: a man who instantly melted my heart
7) There's this girl I know who: gives utterly the best advice in the world, and who deserves all the happiness she can get
8) Once, at a bar: I pretended I was British all night, and found out all men like accents.
9) By noon I'm usually: walking in the door to work, wanting to go home.
10) Last night: slept the blissful sleep of one who got a piece.
11) If I only had: enough money to run my life the way I want it run.
12) Next time I go to church, I: will be attending a wedding.
13) Terry Schiavo: is dead, and was dead for a long time before her body knew it.
14) What worries me most: is living the rest of my life as financially volatile as I have been lately.
15) When I turn my head left, I see: My disorganized dining room
16) When I turn my head right, I see: my disorganized living room
18) What I miss most about the eighties: The music
19) If I were a character written by Shakespeare: I'd cop out and be Cleopatra.. women in power are hot.
20) By this time next year: better damn well have a good job, a good boyfriend, and a good life. 21) A better name for me would be: Ms Addictive
22) I have a hard time understanding: what my puppy really wants
23) If I ever go back to school I'll: become a professional student
24) You know I like you if: I let you invade my personal space
25) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: My mom
26) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: Brilliant man, Brilliant musician, before my time, and an inspiration for women in the US.
27) Take my advice, never: change yourself for anyone but yourself
28) My ideal breakfast is: coffee.. maybe eggs benedict
29) A song I love, but do not have: nothing I can think of.. if I had, I'd have it.
30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you take a u-turn, and leave.
31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: not my favorite, sometimes endearing, difficult to locate on dogs and people I haven't slept with.
32) Why won't anyone: let it go.
33) If you spend the night at my house, don't: ignore my dogs
34) I'd stop my wedding for: an act of God, a frank of completely romantic admission of love by a man I'd thought I'd lost forever.
35) The world could do without: useless people who rape the system
36) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: live in a cardboard box
37) My favorite blonde is: Marilyn Monroe
38) Paper clips are more useful than: my cat
39) If I do anything well, it's: *hehehe*, well, a few things, but keeping it a little more PG, I think I make damn good chili
40) And by the way: I really am pretending to be competent.
41) The last time I was drunk, I: *hope* I was the life of the party, and got hit on by a bald guy who called my 'Lucy'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home