I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Calling in Sick

Limped through my day at work, literally counting minutes until I went home, and desperately wishing they'd just take pity on poor voice-less me and send me home. Natch. They want the biggest bang for their buck.

So honestly... they expect me to catch public transit when it's almost -20 outside to go to a Medicentre, etc, to go get a freaking note to prove what they already witnessed with their own eyes yesterday?

Bunk. If I valued my job and wasn't leaving in a week.. well, I think I'd still tell them to shove it.

Quite honestly.. the only people who can acquire a doctor's note are those well enough to make it into work.. which I'm not.

Company.. here's my thoughts on your Doctor's note:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home