I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Yay.. more nothing!



So a friend of mine got me addicted to more stupid stuff to do while I'm NOT working at work. Honestly though, who actually works when they're scheduled on a Sunday?

I suppose the premise of the idea is that some guy got laid off and started a website, and now he's got these absolutely hilarious cartoons about the monotony of being one of the unwashed masses of the unemployed. I've been there.. it's a funny situation. Except there's no money, not so funny.

Check it out:



It gave me a little hope though, in case anyone at Corporate HO discovers what I actually do on their clock, though. Maybe I could start a website, except -- I remember I'm not funny.

Oh well... corporate drone it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home