I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Where the hell does the weekend go?

I mean aside from the fact that I was up until about 5 this morning playing Mall Tycoon (FYI, now have a mall rivaling West Ed full dress with stores paying notorious rent and charging customers up the Wahoo.. truly am meant to be a tycoon, methinks), my weekend appears to have slipped through my fingers somewhere between me, err, chatting, and -- sleeping?

I honestly can't think of one really interesting thing I did all weekend.

Well ok -- I think the reason my sim mall is doing so amazingly is because I wandered around the real thing for about 4 hours yesterday with Ryan. I think the purpose was to go Christmas shopping, but I came home with a paltry 2 gifts for other people and the Clone High Box set for myself. I really have to stop doing that. :S

I'm stumped for presents for my brother, Trinity. When asked what he wanted for Christmas, he responded with, 'A job, black hair dye and a car'. Hmmm.

I saw a black AFI hoodie that I knew he'd really like, but unfortunately they only went up to XL. Damn anorexic emo kids.

Just like any other 18 year old boy, he'd also like an X Box 360 or a new cell phone.. but since I'm on a 'tight' (ie. broke ass) budget, I'm officially stumped.

Tonight I am bound and determined to forget about work tomorrow and enjoy myself. Despite the Freudian slip the marketing suits at Mickey D's just pulled, I'm still craving a Big Mac. Maybe a nap. But I really did want to decorate for Christmas tonight.

However.. the nap seems easiest.

So much for enjoyment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't blame you for finding nothing at West Ed... the mall was disappointing for shopping. Large yes but nada in the products dept.

and Decorating... you should have seen Corina's tree all decorated! very nice work!

Oh and if you want Mcd's there... wow.. check out the job postings there, there are absolutly no employees according to the 4 pages of mcd's postings!

Sunday, November 27, 2005 at 8:38:00 PM PST

 
Blogger breepeace said...

*LOL* She always was the queen of Christmas! :)

On a good note, I did actually decorate tonight, although my fake tree looks a little scrawny a la Charlie Brown's Christmas. But no, it didn't droop when I put a bulb on it. ;)

Sunday, November 27, 2005 at 10:41:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home