I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Must have been a beautiful baby!

I'm a mommy, again!

Not in the sense that I bore a child of my own loins, no, but tonight I brought home the most precious little since my now adult furbaby, Summer.

His name is Lincoln, or rather Debalys Lincoln Navigator, and he's a 9 week old Siberian Husky male who is going to be my new show dog. Already the little monster has bone structure to die for, a wonderful personality, attitude and wonderful movement, so I have no doubts in my mind that he is going to be a fantastic show dog.

Summer's not so thrilled about having to share me with her playful nephew, but I think it'll be good for her to have him around, and he's such a dear that I think she'll like the idea of a dog for company as opposed to the vindictive feline
companion she currently has, who FYI, pissed on Frank's bed today in a fit of protest about my being gone.

My Lord.. why are my pets such sucks????

Anyway, it's nearing one in the morning, and my week stress leave is now up. Back to the grind tomorrow at noon. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home