I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Good Puppies Like Good Shoes


My puppy has a shoe fetish that might possibly rival mine. I let the brats sleep loose last night as opposed to in their crates and I woke up to a floor covered in platforms and stilettos.

At least he'll grow up knowing how intrinsic shoes really are to the female psyche. It'll be a refreshing change to have a man in my life who appreciates a good shoe.

Summer has taken to lounging on the bottom half of the bed, and gloating over the fact that there 'no more room' for Lincoln. In actuality I sleep in a condensed fetal position, and with her warming my feet there's plenty of room for the puppy. He'll realize it soon enough. And then I'll need to upgrade to a larger bed if I ever hope to have the company of a biped bed-mate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home