I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Fivers

10 years ago I was: Being your typical 12 year old girl, playing with Barbies, my new puppy (who's now geriatric), and still trying to pretend boys were yucky when in truth, I had crushes on anyone mildly attractive.

5 years ago I was: In grade 12.. I was 17, and going through one of the most tumultuous periods of my life. I knew I wanted out.. I wanted something more than my local high school and my hometown could offer me. I was dating a guy that in hindsight, was a better friend than boyfriend, and I don't think I felt inspired by.. ANYTHING.

1 year ago I was: Living with a guy that I constantly feared was cheating on me, and who in actuality, was.

5 minutes ago I was: Being asked what I thought sperm would do in a deep fryer.. don't ask.

5 snacks I enjoy: Brownies, donuts, nacho chips, chocolate cake, white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies

5 songs I know all the words to: 'Everything to Everyone' - Everclear, 'Flagpole Sitta' - Harvey Danger, 'King for a Day' - Green Day, 'Who Will Save Your Soul' - Jewel, 'Semi Charmed Life' - Third Eye Blind

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars: Build a house, Pay off my Parent's mortgages, Buy the dogs I want to start my own lines, travel & INVEST!!!

5 places I would run away to: My Parent's Place, My Bed, Australia, A cabin in the mountains, Spain

5 things I would never wear: Microminis, Hair Extensions, Thong Bikinis, Sorel Winter Boots, Black Lipstick


5 favorite TV shows: Family Guy, Futurama, Clone High, Friends (why oh why, did sitcoms die???), The Simpsons

5 bad habits: Smoking, chatting for copious amounts of time, sweets, biting my nails and overindulging in the sauce.

5 biggest joys: Getting home after a long day and seeing how happy my dog is to see me, when a certain someone comes over, when you take a picture and it turns out perfectly, the first day off, having dinner made for me when I get home.

5 favorite toys: My PC, my dog, my cat, *giggle* Lil' Joe, and a boy!


5 fictional characters I would date: Prince Charming, Aladdin, Fred from Scooby Doo (if he weren't so hung up on that Daphne character), Prince Eric from 'The Little Mermaid', Roger Rabbit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home