I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Does Size Really Matter?

So if the average size of a guy's *ahem* member, is right around 5-7 inches when erect, does having a larger than average one place a man at an advantage, or are there more women in the world, who like me, think that as long as it's a sufficient length and *giggle* girth, the actual size is irrelevant?

I've always been more with the line of thinking that it's what a man can do with it, rather than whether or not I choke on it during penetration. Not to say someone who is painfully lacking in that department should be completely complacent in this knowledge. He should also have the knowledge/experience to back it up.

I'm a tad ashamed (although secretly pleased) to be a woman of some comprehensive experience, and from this experience I know
personally that the larger they are, the more painful it has the capacity to be. As I once explained to a friend, when I was more than just slightly inebriated.. if you put a Ferrari Engine in a Dodge Colt, you're bound to 'bend the frame'.

My conclusion? Don't believe the hype.. be comfortable with your imperfections and give your partner ample opportunity to overlook your little (no pun intended) flaws by keeping them happy in other areas.

FYI.. I was just really bored today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

Funny. You're right. Bigger isn't always better.

Wednesday, November 9, 2005 at 5:06:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home