I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hey Baby, Hey Baby, Hey

I'm such a weirdo.

Normally, the sight of a cute baby does nothing for me. Ten times out of ten, if you put a kid and a puppy together, I'm going to grab the puppy first. Babies make me uncomfortable and I don't get that motherly 'tingly' feeling deep down inside. But....

I saw today the cutest baby ever. He was a little black kid, and he had the cutest big, brown eyes, chubby cheeks and big lips. I just wanted to eat him up.

AHHHHH.. so what they said is true? The biological clock I thought was broken seems to be back in action with a vengeance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quirky Cori said...

As horrible as it is to admit, black babies can be the most adorable babies ever. They smile and you can't help but smile too. They are just so cute all chubby and adorable. Ah yes. Some babies are irresistable!

Friday, August 5, 2005 at 3:15:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home