I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Is my life THAT interesting?

Or are some people's just that boring?

Well.. I have to admit that I haven't felt this weirded out about something since I saw my coworker Jesse decked out in his transvestite best, grooving to that annoying 'Numa Numa' song at The Roost...

Last night I went out with Wayne (the good, first love, high school sweetheart one, not the moron), and he mentions something to me, so I just wanted to post something to the person he mentioned, that apparently reads this every so often...

Hey Barbie -- what's happening with Ken? Enjoying the leftovers?

*rolls eyes* Get a life!

However.. feels kind of nice to still be so intriguing after all these years.

Some people's children, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home