I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

John Hughes and I

I'm having a great night now that everyone's asleep.

Wayne went down early, and his boys even earlier, and I'm mad as hell at Alex for copping out on dish duty again, so he sensed that and pulled a disappearing act long before the former 3 were gone to dreamland, so I made a pact that for the rest of my waking hours, it'll just be John Hughes and me.

There's something so nostalgiac, comforting and deeply relaxing about sitting down to a round of those Brat Pack movies of the 80's.

Molly, Anthony Michael, and Matthew.. ;)

I'm relaxed...

Anybody wanna contribute to the state of vegetation and buy me the High School Reunion Box Collection?



C'mon... expedite the madness!

1 Comments:

Blogger breepeace said...

Teehee.. just thought I'd share (to anyone who cares) that idiot actually bought me this box set after he read the post I so helpfully left in the browser window.

I think he just did it to steal the copy of 'Sixteen Candles' that Alex bought me for Christmas.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 at 1:57:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home