I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

The Boring Life



Cheer up!

I've drawn the conclusion that I am severely and painfully boring.

I just sat here for 5 straight minutes, instead of watching Collateral like I should be in order for me to think of something to write in my blog, but alas... there's nothing new.

My Area Manager came in today to pick up some very questionable files, I found out that my assistant has some lofty ambitions besides just being my assistant, and I brainstormed new marketing ideas to increase my branch numbers. These mainly involved the prospect of me in a short skirt, offering free money to guys working in Muffler Shops...

That was planted by my AM... can you tell he's a young male?

My coworker, Aldo and I went out for a drink last night at the bar next to the branch. I knew I don't do well with Draft, but DEAR LORD.. I felt awful this morning. I got up, had some involuntary shakes, drank half a gallon of OJ, and showered in preparation for work. I'm sure I was a dream today when Aaron came in to pick up those files. Me with the short attention span, and now a hangover. *NEW AND IMPROVED*

I think I spent most of my time staring out the window at people walking by, and giving perfunctory nods to show I was still conscious. I try so hard to impress him.

He thinks I look 'eerily familiar', which kind of scares me. If he's from Calgary, then I do sort of worry about whether or not he might have seen me during my Cowboys days since they are still extremely hazy to me. He didn't look in the least bit familiar, although very much reminded me of a guy I used to date. His name was Sean though. Mayhap Sean changed his name?

Anyway.. I'm boring myself, so I'll sign off.

Maybe I'll think of something interesting to write this weekend. Or not.


1 Comments:

Blogger Triss Teh said...

My nickname was Fluffy back in the 3rd grade.

Thursday, August 7, 2008 at 1:10:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home