I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Monday, December 06, 2004

My First Post

Woo.. this is so fantastic.. here I am and I have a blog.

That's quite the pseudo word isn't it? Blog..

Makes me conjure green chunks or the sound my dog makes after she eats too much of whatever that was she pulled out of the garbage can.

It's pizza night! I can't put into words how excited I am to be not cooking again tonight.. or last night.. or the night before.. or... quite honestly, I don't really remember the last time I actually made a meal from scratch that wasn't 'open-can-watch-congealed-crap-fall-into-pot-and-Heat'. Hey.. who cares? If you can get past the initial appearance of canned cream of mushroom soup, it's actually pretty enjoyable when there are arctic like, frigid temperatures outside, and some frozen dude stuck on your front lawn.

About me...

Hmm, well I'm a 21 year old female, who may or may not be in a relationship. I have a guy, I live with him, and on occassion we actually sleep in the same bed. We fight a lot, work stupid hours just to avoid each other a lot of the time and own a dog together. Now that I think of it, I think that's pretty much the basis to every long term committed relationship I know. Unless they just own a cat.. and then there's no hope.

I have a job, and I love it, but I hate going to work everyday because my boss is a nimrod who doesn't earn her $200 more a month salary. I'm the 'power behind the scenes girl' which basically means I get to make her look good at every turn or surprise visit from head office and then gets called in on her day off because her daycare's heat was accidentally turned off all weekend.

Did I mention I have a dog?

She's a great dog. She has no comprehension of bladder control, she eats on the couch and eyes the cat hungrily whenever I'm not eyeing the two of them, but I love her nonetheless and everyone thinks she's one of the most gorgeous creatures they've ever met.

So yeah, I also have a cat. She's the spawn of Satan, but she's pretty and when you ignore her long enough she actually fawns on you to gain your attention. There's no attention like that from a cat who feels ignored.

Well.. I suppose that's all for tonight.

I actually used to have another online diary thingie but apparently they close your account after 190 days of inactivity. I really ought to write them and just tell them I had nothing going on for 190 days and they should re-instate my account so everyone can read about how I drink too much coffee and, err.. maybe not.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quirky Cori said...

Good for you bridg, coming on and talking again. man I miss how we used to talk and jump all over the place. I look forward to seeing more of your meanderings in the future.

Your sis,
Corina

Monday, December 6, 2004 at 8:55:00 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home