I'm a few clowns short of a circus, and unfortunately I've disillusioned myself into thinking I can write. Godspeed.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

The Centre for the Opposition of all things Large, Lazy & Blonde

Well I got written up today.

Apparently Saturday, as I dealt with a client until 1/2 an hour past closing time, as I simultaneously attempted to close so Wayne could get to his Christmas party on time (I was with the client until 5:30, his party was at 6, we still had to drive 10 blocks to do the deposit, then back across town for him to drop me off and then the opposite side of town for him to go to the party), I neglected to sweep and wash the floors of the branch, clean the bathroom, and I assume, dust.

Sure.. I had my priorities together... I really want to stand around with a floor mop in one hand and a vacuum in the other while my angry ex checks his watch for the bazillionth time and wonders why the hell he agreed to drive me ANYWHERE the night of the hallowed Xmas party.

I need a beer -- a beer and a vodka, and to see her bloody parakeet or cockatiel, or whatever the hell she proudly owns but neglects now, getting eat by my cat. Petty? Yes.

Funnily enough, this comes after her getting reprimanded for having a DISGUSTING desk when our Support Centre asked us to take some branch snapshots and I (Oops) sent them off without thinking to clear the metric tonne of assorted crap of her desk (must find those pictures and post them.. too bloody funny). Another whoops.. I sent them off to a few other coworkers in different branches to show what the desk of an 'organized manager' must look like.

I also talked to my ASM about the transfer again today.. there's not really anything available right now, but I've set up a tentative appointment for this Monday OR next Monday to see about getting me my own branch and title.. at least he didn't laugh when he said it. I think I'd be capable as long as I don't have to continue working under the killer whale anymore.

Say it with me now.. I Hate my Boss, I love my job, but I hate my boss, I love my job but my boss broke the bathroom scale.

Oooh.. petty again. Must endeavour to stop that. Or.....

I should just go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home